On this episode of the Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Podcast, I interview Laura Goldberg. Laura is the Chief Advertising and marketing Officer at Fixed Contact. Earlier than Fixed Contact, she served as a Chief Income Officer for Cabbage, a number one money move administration and information platform for small companies acquired by American Specific. Previous to that, she was the Chief Advertising and marketing Officer at Authorized Zoom. Laura has held management roles in product and operations with main e-commerce corporations, such because the NFL and Napster.
E-mail advertising and marketing remains to be as related as ever. However as advertising and marketing evolves, your method to it must, too. On this episode, I speak with the CMO of Fixed Contact, Laura Goldberg, concerning the state of e-mail advertising and marketing, what impact channels like SMS are having, and methods to make the most of e-mail successfully in the present day to construct belief throughout the generations who use it.
Questions I ask Laura Goldberg:
- [1:36] How has the function of the CMO advanced?
- [3:41] What would you say to a room filled with friends that the missed alternatives in advertising and marketing are – particularly within the Chief Advertising and marketing Officer function?
- [5:08] What’s the state of e-mail advertising and marketing within the total combine in the present day?
- [7:36] How is SMS as a most well-liked conduct channel now impacting your pondering as an e-mail channel?
- [9:10] How is AI going to influence what you’re doing at Fixed Contact?
- [10:48] Is having extra of a studying expertise constructed into e-mail at the moment on the Fixed Contact roadmap?
- [13:51] What are a few of the efficient ways in which you’ve seen folks merging digital and non-digital?
- [16:30] How do use e-mail to truly construct belief?
- [18:19] Have you ever seen a generational distinction when it comes to what folks need from e-mail?
- [20:08] What ought to we be doing as e-mail entrepreneurs for the vacations?
- [21:33] Is there someplace you’d like to ask folks to attach with you?
Extra About Laura Goldberg:
Take The Advertising and marketing Evaluation:
Like this present? Click on on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Podcast is delivered to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio vacation spot for enterprise professionals who search the very best training and inspiration on methods to develop a enterprise.