• Business Accounting

    5 Tips for Improving Your Small Business Accounting : South Florida Caribbean News

    If there’s one thing that stresses small business owners out, it’s accounting. But the irony is that accounting is actually very simple…when it’s done properly. If you can simplify your approach and develop the right system for your business, accounting will no longer be a pain in your side. The Importance of Getting Accounting Right There are things that get business owners excited. Marketing, branding, sales, and even certain parts of the manufacturing process can get the juices flowing. Accounting, however, is not one of them. Despite this, it’s one of the most important elements of running a successful business.  

    Comments Off on 5 Tips for Improving Your Small Business Accounting : South Florida Caribbean News
  • Business News

    United Airlines executive’s remains found at Illinois forest preserve

    New Jersey Republican Jeff Van Drew reacts to the president’s remarks at the CNN town hall on ‘The Evening Edit’  Human remains discovered at Waterfall Glen Forest Preserve in Lemont, Illinois, have been positively identified as missing United Airlines executive Jake Cefolia. “On Friday October 22nd, 2021 the DuPage Page County Coroner’s Office responded to a report of a deceased person in the Waterfall Glen Forest Preserve,” the DuPage County coroner said in a statement Sunday. “An autopsy was performed the next day. A cause and manner of death have not been determined and remains under investigation. A Forensic Odonatologist  

    Comments Off on United Airlines executive’s remains found at Illinois forest preserve
  • Business Advertising

    Video Marketing: The Future Of Business Advertising

    PhotoMIX-Company / Pixabay If you spend some time looking at projections for the future of content marketing, there’s one thing you’ll continually see: video is the future. Get The Full Henry Singleton Series in PDF Get the entire 4-part series on Henry Singleton in PDF. Save it to your desktop, read it on your tablet, or email to your colleagues Q3 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more WSJ Techlive: Greylock’s Sarah Guo On Tech Investments The technology industry has long been on the receiving end of billions of dollars in capital, but what’s next for the industry? Greylock General  

    Comments Off on Video Marketing: The Future Of Business Advertising
  • Business & Finance

    Circular business model opportunity and risk for finance leaders

    As countries prepare to meet at COP26 in Glasgow in November to agree further steps to address climate change, one idea that could help solve the crisis — the “circular economy” model — is being adopted by companies as diverse as vehicle manufacturer Renault and furniture retailer IKEA. A thought leader in this space is the UK-based Ellen MacArthur Foundation. It said: “Relying solely on energy efficiency and switching to renewable energy will only address 55% of global greenhouse gas emissions.” What can contribute to cutting the remaining 45%, the foundation suggested, is adopting the circular economy’s three design-driven principles:  

    Comments Off on Circular business model opportunity and risk for finance leaders
  • Home Insurance

    What You Can Do About the Rising Cost of Home Insurance

    The cost of insuring a home is on the rise, forcing Americans to make tough decisions about whether to cut back on coverage or make big changes to save their wallets. The nationwide average annual premium for homeowners insurance is $1,398 today, as estimated by trade group Insurance Information Institute. The group says that from 2017 to 2020, premium rates were up 11.4% on average. That is higher than the nation’s 7.9% inflation rate during those years. Premiums have further increased this year with an average rate increase in the third quarter of 6.6%, up from 4.8% in the second  

    Comments Off on What You Can Do About the Rising Cost of Home Insurance