MONTVALE, N.J., March 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants), the association of accountants and financial professionals in business, today announced registration for its 2021 Annual Conference and Expo (ACE2021). The event, to be held June 14-16, will be an enhanced virtual conference designed to inform, inspire, and energize management accountants from around the world.
This year’s conference will feature keynote presentations by leading experts and influential speakers, including:
- Tyler Schultz, Theranos Whistleblower and Entrepreneur
- Janet Stovall, D&I Pragmatist and Senior Client Strategist, NeuroLeadership Institute
- Amy Webb, Quantitative Futurist, Founder and CEO, the Future Today Institute, Author, and Professor, NYU Stern School of Business
- Russell Porter, CMA, CFM, Vice President of Finance and Planning, IBM
- Michael High, CMA, FP&A, Business Unit CFO – Deep Water Gulf of Mexico, Royal Dutch Shell
- Marlene Beers, CPA, Vice President and Controller, PPL Corporation
- Todd Sherrill, CPA (inactive), Chair, Financial and Accounting Services, Mayo Clinic
- Jeff Baker, CPA, CGMA, Vice President, CAO and Corporate Controller, The Clorox Company
At ACE2021, attendees will have the opportunity to explore eight specialty tracks designed for management accountants and choose from more than 50 live and on-demand sessions to customize their learning experience. Tracks include: Accounting Hot Topics; Ethics; Reporting and Control; Strategy, Planning, and Performance; Business Acumen and Operations; Leadership and Professional Development; Small- to Medium-Sized Enterprises; and Technology and Analytics.
Professionals from large and small businesses, public corporations, academic institutions, and government agencies around the world are expected to attend this year’s conference, providing attendees with ample opportunities to make strong business connections virtually and explore new ways to boost their careers in management accounting. ACE2021 will offer attendees the opportunity to earn 11 NASBA CPE credits and more than 50 ICMA CPE credits. On-demand recorded sessions will be available to view for 30 days after the event and are eligible for ICMA CPE credits only.
Early Bird Conference registration opens March 30, 2021. For complete information about ACE2021 and registration details, visit http://www.imaconference.org/.
About IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants)
IMA® is one of the largest and most respected associations focused exclusively on advancing the management accounting profession. Globally, IMA supports the profession through research, the CMA® (Certified Management Accountant) and CSCA® (Certified in Strategy and Competitive Analysis) programs, continuing education, networking, and advocacy of the highest ethical business practices. Twice named Professional Body of the Year by The Accountant/International Accounting Bulletin, IMA has a global network of more than 125,000 members in 150 countries and 350 professional and student chapters. Headquartered in Montvale, N.J., USA, IMA provides localized services through its four global regions: The Americas, Asia/Pacific, Europe and Middle East/India. For more information about IMA, please visit www.imanet.org.
SOURCE IMA (Institute of Management Accountants)