Administration / Secretarial
This position handles all administrative, secretarial and other support related activities for the organization and, in particular, the International Leadership Team.
To accomplish this, a number of key responsibilities are listed:
· Support the International Leadership Team (ILT) in their daily business responsibilities by managing their calendars; coordinate meetings and conference calls; organizing (complex) international travel arrangements, including visa applications; expenses; minutes; reports; presentations; organizing and attending, if required, internal meetings; screening incoming calls and correspondence; generation of documents; special projects and other general administrative support, if required.
· Manages the yearly calendar for the International Leadership Team, including the Outlook calendar; including but not limited the ILT meetings and all-hands meetings.
· Support the Sales Leadership with the consolidating and reviewing of the weekly Salesforce.com input.
· Ensure timely and correctly distribution of the weekly movement sheet (whereabouts of people).
· Support the full organization of internal meetings in collaboration with the Office Manager.
· Manages elements of the interface between (senior) management and staff and between the Europe and US office.
· In close collaboration with Legal, support the Visas processes, when required, including being the first point of contact between CIBTvisas and the traveller; start the application; organize and review the documentation to be submitted; write the application letters (and other support documents, if needed); request travel insurance letter, if required; and follow up the deadlines.
· Work with the Finance department to have new vendors included in the Oracle system. Also make changes and updates in the system, when required.
· Assist in the matters related to travel arrangements, as such: manages the internal online booking tool; provide training to new employees; be the first point of contact with the travel agency with regarding the online booking tool; follow up if the travel and entertainment policy is being followed and raise a red flag, if not; propose solutions processes improvements in the travel arrangements, if applicable.
· General Administrative and Reception tasks, such as:
Ø Travel arrangements.
Ø Dealing with visitors to the office, from providing route descriptions to boardroom arrangements.
Ø Answering telephone.
Ø Internal distribution of incoming post, etc.
Ø Ordering of office supplies and catering, and handling deliveries.
· Works on special projects as needed.
· Collaborate with Legal with regards to overall compliance.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education and experience
· MBO/HBO level through education or experience, preferably in combination with a (international) secretarial/personal assistant education.
· Previous working experience with an international, (Bio) pharmaceutical company; basic knowledge of pharmaceutical/medical terminology and abbreviations is desirable.
· Experience and knowledge in the areas mentioned above under requirements and responsibilities.
· Executive secretary experience supporting senior level executives (vice president, president, board of directors).
· General office administration experience.
· Experience in coordinating and scheduling (large) meetings.
· Extensive experience in making travel arrangements (domestic and international).
· Strong MS-office skills.
· Proven organizational skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication in English. Additional language skills are useful: Spanish, Italian, French, German, Dutch.
· Precise and accurate.
· Dynamic and energetic.
· “Can do” attitude.
· Informs pro-actively; thinks ahead; problem solving instead of passing on problems.
· Discretion and ability to keep confidentiality.
· Ability to work under time pressure; can handle stress.
· Can work in a ‘no nonsense atmosphere’.
· No 9 to 5 mentality.
· Living within 30 km radius and already able to work in the Netherlands is a must
We are offering a competitive salary in line with market standards. It is a long term (permanent) position but you will start working at our client through an Undutchables contract.
About the company:
For an international client of ours operating in the medical sector we are currently looking for an Executive Management Assistant