Corporate FP&A- Financial Analyst
At Bloomberg Finance, we are committed to providing world-class support to our business partners by providing insight on business performance, financial oversight and thought leadership.
The Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) department delivers transparent management reporting, financial analysis and business insights to senior decision makers, and leads the firmâ€™s end to end business planning operations. On the Analytics team within the Corporate FP&A department, you will be responsible for providing deeper operational insights into financial and workforce trends. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter able to work in a fast paced organization.
We’ll trust you to:
- Lead reporting and analysis for global expenses across the company and individual businesses, including variance analysis, business insights, and key performance indicators
- Develop deeper operational analytics for global workforce management including hiring and attrition trends, scenario analysis, and compensation trends
- Build and maintain financial models to project the profitability and overall health of the businesses
- Partner with internal finance teams such as CFO teams aligned to individual business units, Global Compensation, and Business Planning Operations to deliver consolidated operational reporting, insights, and planning deliverables
- Prepare both ad-hoc and regular financial presentations for senior finance and business stakeholders for purposes of business planning, financial forecasting, financing, and regulatory/audit engagements
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve existing processes, strengthen internal controls, and optimize data
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelorâ€™s Degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience in financial analysis and reporting
- Excellent analytical skills and strong proficiency using Excel
- Ability to master enterprise tools such as SAP
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability work effectively on cross-functional teams and with clients across the business
- A keen eye for the details and a drive to drive optimization
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity! It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you’ll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You’ll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients — and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.